The Association of Jewish Attorneys (AJA) does not offer legal advice. The information contained in the Web site of the AJA is general in nature and may not reflect current legal developments. The AJA makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to the accuracy or adequacy of the information contained in its Web site. Do not act or rely on any information contained in the Web site of the AJA without first consulting with an attorney admitted to practice law in your jurisdiction. The information contained in the Web site of the AJA is not a substitute for obtaining competent legal advice from an attorney. No attorney-client relationship or other professional relationship of any nature whatsoever is created by your use of the Web site of the AJA.
3. No Legal Advice: The information contained in the Web site is not intended to be and does not constitute legal advice, counseling or recommendations under any circumstances. The use of the Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship or other professional relationship between the User and the AJA. The Web site is not a “legal referral service” and the AJA does not receive any fees or commissions from any attorneys relating to the Web site. Referral to member attorneys does not constitute or imply AJA endorsement or recommendation. The User is exclusively responsible for their selection of an attorney and for making all arrangements with that attorney. The AJA makes no guarantees, representations or warranties that member attorneys have any special expertise in the area of law for which the attorney was referred and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, liability or damage resulting from or arising out of or related to the engagement of a member attorney by the User.
4. Third-Party Information: The AJA in the Web site may provide references and links to information contained in Web sites owned or operated by third-parties that are not related to the AJA. These references and links in the Web site are provided only for the convenience of the User and do not imply approval, endorsement or sponsorship of such information or Web sites by the AJA. The AJA has no control over and is not responsible for the information found in the Web sites of third-parties and makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of such information.
5. Advertisers: The Web site may contain information from advertisers and sponsors. The advertisers and sponsors of the Web site are not related to the AJA and are exclusively responsible for ensuring that all information and links contained in the Web site are accurate, complete, and comply with any applicable laws. The User is exclusively responsible for their business dealings with the advertisers and sponsors of the Web site.
6. WARRANTIES: THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE AJA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE WARRANTY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE AJA DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EITHER RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEB SITE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE AJA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEB SITE. THE AJA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) EITHER RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEB SITE REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF THE AJA HAS BEEN EITHER ADVISED OF OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: THE USER SHALL DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE AJA FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEB SITE BY THE USER. THE AJA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN AND CONTROL ITS DEFENSE AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE COSTS, EXPENSES AND FEES OF ITS DEFENSE FROM THE USER.